Windows Application Development
What is Windows Application Development?
Windows Application development is a user build an Application that runs on a Windows flat form. it has a colourful graphical interface and that is provided by Window forms.
What is Windows Language?
- Visual Basic
- C ++
What is the Basic of Windows?
- Computers and peripherals
- Operating systems and control
- The Desktop
- File systems
- Concepts and setting
- Networks and the internet FIP
- Emails, chat – rooms and IM
What are the different parts of the Windows?
- The framework that surrounds and supports the entire windows system.
- It is comprised of the head, jamb and sill.
- The main horizontal part forming the top of the Window frame.
- And the main horizontal part forming the bottom of the frame of a Window.
- The main vertical parts forming the sides of a Window frame.
Features of the Windows Application
- Windows forms Applications do have a user interface.
- It is comprised of four parts. (Head, Jamb, Sill, jamb liner)
- Windows form Applications are rectangular shaped.
- The boundaries of the Windows can be easily expanded and contracted.
- All the Window forms Applications have a colourful graphical user interface.
- Windows are managed by a Windows manager as part of a Windowing system.
- A Window can usually resize by the user.
What is an example of Windows?
- Versions of Microsoft Windows ( like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP )
- Chrome OS
- Blackberry tablet OS
- An open-source operating system
What is the institution uses the Windows Applications
- shopping mall
- Electricity board
- Automobile company
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Windows
Advantages of the Windows
- Support for all hardware
- Ease of use
- Software support
- Plug and play features
- Desktop and touch screen
- Reduce waste time
- Effectively works
- Learn the new extra Knowledge
- Dates system enhancement of the hardware performance
Disadvantages of the Windows
- Virus attack
- The hackers can easily break Windows security
- Some Windows Applications have errors and mistakes
- Most of the software is paid
- Rebooting system
- High price
- High computer resource
- Technical support