What is Web Development?
Web development is a “large and broadly process with interconnected the number of tasks and associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet.” It includes web designs, web contents developments, web maintaining, web publishing, web programming, database management, client sides and network security configuration among other tasks. While the terms we can call for “Web designer” or “Web developer”. These names are often using synonymously.
We can simply define; website is the “collection of the web pages and it includes related all the information defined published by a common name under the at least one web server. All the published websites constitute in the World Wide Web.
What is the Web?
The web is “system of connected with documents, audios, videos and pictures on the internet and it can be searched for information about the particular subjects.” (Education, Health, Economic, Political, Legal, Entertainment, Landscaping, Jobs, Agriculture, Fashion, Architecture, Arts, Research and Historical things, Religion things, Cooking information, Weather, Geography, Technology, Biography, Science, News etc.).
Further, we can define, the web is a “large box collected with both necessary unnecessary things. The box can open any persons at any time, any situations and any place to find out their information.” We find information also to be tiny in a particular box. The net can be used to catch insects made by the spider from the sticky thread that is body produce.
The web is a simple one. But it is combined with numerous functions, tools, techniques and different type of designs. Day by day we are using webs to find out our needed information. Since we want day by day updating whole webs. That process also we can recognize web development.
How to Become a Web Designer or Web Developer?
We can recognize web designer is a very talented or very clever person in the modern world. The web designer is “an IT professional, he or she has both creative and technological knowledge to build, design, redesign, maintaining, programming and daily updating all the information of websites.” He or she has better technological thinking knowledge more than other designers. So they are gathering information rationally without imitating other developers. Since they are basically know how to develop the new websites, how to add the information for particular websites and they really didn’t take any risks from in their website development process. Because of the while developing the web development process they are using the unique strategies and security systems. So web designer should have the following characteristics or skills, knowledge.
- Java Script
- Word press
- Analytical skills
- Responsive design
Today there are more than 644 million active web sites in the internet and web developers become a central part of any companies marketing strategy. So web designers have high demand in modern society. If you become a web designer, but you have no idea where you start. Following guide is helpful for you how to become a web developer and what are the other essential skill in the step by step by steps.
Web Design and developing
- Learn web design theory. (It is a fundamental principle of the web design theory. If anyone stat to design web, firstly want to know about the rules of how websites should be organized, how to create clear and robust information architecture.)
- Learn how to code. (It is hard work of the web design. Without knowing any of the programming languages designers can’t create good websites.)
- Get the right tools. (Every industry are using the fluent tools and techniques to successful their business. Since web designer also wants to familiar with these are different aspect of designs. Such as graphical design, prototyping and coding. )
- Learn basic SEO rules. (SEO mean, Search Engine Optimization – This rule has a goal to create better online visibility of a website.)
- Built a habit of testing your design on a regular basis. (This process includes evaluation and analysis of finished work.)
- Improve your communication skills. (Web designers have to communicate with clients. Effective communication is the cornerstone of every successful projects and company.)
- Keep an eye on coming trends. (Web designers should be familiar with the latest web design trends to understand the ever-changing demands of web visitors.)
- Join web design communities. (It is extremely important not only to join web design communities but also b an active member. Online communities such as Sitepoint, Uxmastery.)
- Seek critique and learn to iterate. (When web designers create something they need to seek feedback from the other people. By getting the feedback from other web designers can always be improved at any time.)
- Focus on creating your portfolio. (In this step web designer is a want high qualification skills with professional level. The best way to prove designers web design skills is to create a strong portfolio.)
What is the purpose of Web Development?
- Help for the company increases its product knowledge.
- Maintain communication between companies and particular clients.
- Sell product or service.
- Generate lead for the business.
- Increase the popularity of the company.
- Attract the new client’s foe the particular products.
- Increase the goodwill of the company.
- Catch the popular and new official partners to the business.
- Increase the profit of the business.
- Provide Rapid and good service to the clients.
- Give the new job opportunities and training to the recruitments.
- Build a strong trust between the company and its clients.
Which language is best for Web Development?
- Java – Java was invented in 1991. No, it is the most popular language in the world. It is the highest paid programming language.
- Python – Python was invented in 1989. It is not famous more than the Java language. Python language has a speciality. It is easy readability and efficiency. Anyone can quite easy to learn more than Java language.
Which tools use for Web Development?
The web development process is large and involved with a number of functions. So web designer or web developer should have unique qualifications to create, design, managing, maintaining and programming the web sites. Therefore web developer wants to be good and effective web development tool and techniques to successful his or her proposes. These web development tools and techniques are increasing the client’s interest and trust with the web and websites.
|Sublime Text||Novi Builder|
|Chrome developer tools||One subscription|
|Twitter Bootstrap||Web storm|
What are the features of Web Development?
In the modern world have a number of web designers. But they have numerous web development unique features and strategies while creating the web and websites. Each and every web developer’s purposes are attracting more clients to their business more than other web designers. So every web designers are adopting following curious and unique features in the web development process.
- Good web design
- Usable forms
- Web content
- Contrasting colour scheme
- Quick and user-friendly navigation
- Valid mark – up and clean code
- Loading speed
- Good Error handling
- Web compatibility
- Browser consistency
- Search engine optimized
- Analytics enabled
- Built for conversion
- Social media
- Set up email marketing
- Robust security
- Progressive web apps
Leave a Comment